Morrisville, NJ Gasoline Stove Explosion, Oct 1903

GASOLINE LEAKED; WOMAN IS BURNED

Special to the Times.

Morrisville, Oct. 14.---Mrs. John Felsburg was badly burned yesterday morning by the explosion of a gasoline stove. There was a small leak in the stove which Mrs. Felsburg had not noticed and when she struck a match, the flames flared up badly burning her about the face and arms.

The fire was extinguished by neighbors before and damage was done to the house.

Trenton Evening Times, Trenton, NJ 14 Oct 1903