Morrisville, NJ Gasoline Stove Explosion, Oct 1903

GASOLINE LEAKED; WOMAN IS BURNED

Special to the Times.

Morrisville, Oct. 14.---Mrs. John Felsburg was badly burned yesterday morning by the explosion of a gasoline stove. There was a small leak in the stove which Mrs. Felsburg had not noticed and when she struck a match, the flames flared up badly burning her about the face and arms.

The fire was extinguished by neighbors before and damage was done to the house.

Trenton Evening Times, Trenton, NJ 14 Oct 1903

Search for more information on this disaster and other train wrecks, fires, accidents, etc. in historical newspapers in the Newspaper Archive. You just might find your ancestors in old newspaper articles. Search for your ancestors among the billions of names at ancestry.com Find death records, census images, immigration lists and genealogy other databases for your surnames. Use this Free trial to search for your ancestors. Start Your Family Tree It's FREE and easy. Start with yourself, your parents, grandparents and you're on your way to building your family history! Get Started Now and build your family tree at ancestry.com. It's Free!