Camden, NJ Stove Explosion, Aug 1904

Dying After Explosion of Stove

The explosion of a gasoline stove resulted in the probably fatal burning of Mrs. Anne E. Miller, aged 50 years, at her home, 884 Jefferson street, Camden, yesterday afternoon. The woman was lifting an iron from the stove, when the explosion occurred. Enveloped in flames, she ran into her yard, where neighbors found her. She was taken to the Cooper Hospital, where it was said she had small chances for recovery.

Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia, PA 19 Aug 1904